How well do visitors interact with your site? The Website Checkup gauges your site's ability to retain visitors once they find your site by reviewing your site's usability, content, performance and presentation. You’ll learn about any weak spots that could be hindering how well your site works, and you’ll be given specific actions you can take to enhance your Internet presence. Recommended for any site.
Find out how well your site is performing through an extensive Website Assessment. Web experts will evaluate elements that are essential to effective web design, as well as technical qualities that can improve visits to your web pages. You’ll get a complete report on six important areas:
- Search Engine Optimization – We’ll measure your site’s search engine impact and give you recommendations for improving page rank, among other areas.
- Content – We’ll take a look at the freshness and effectiveness of your site’s content and how well it connects you to your audience.
- Navigation – How easy is it for visitors to find the content they’re looking for on your site? We’ll give you recommendations for improving content flow and organization.
- Presentation – How well does your site visually represent your organization? We’ll take a look and guide you in ways to put your best foot forward.
- Performance – The Web is not a place for patience! Most potential visitors will abandon a site that takes longer than four seconds to load. We’ll evaluate the overall performance of your site and, if needed, make recommendations on how to improve download speed.
- Best Practices – E-zekiel customers don’t have to learn code to create a site, and you may not have ever seen it. This assessment, however, will measure the quality of your underlying code as well as your site’s ability to communicate effectively with search engine crawlers and people with disabilities.